Rocket League PATCH V1.85 is released, let's check it out
It's the spooky season once more, which means Haunted Hallows is returning to Psyonix's Rocket League.
Haunted Hallows starts later today and can run until 2nd November. The developer has also unrolled a new patch.
Following are details about this new patch
PATCH NOTES V1.85
Version: Rocket League v1.85
Platforms: Epic Games Store/PlayStation 4/Steam/Switch/Xbox One
Scheduled Release: 10/19/2020, 4 p.m. PDT / 11 p.m. UTC
• Season 1 Series Blueprints are now available as drops after online matches
CHANGES AND UPDATES
• Changed behavior of the Leave Tournament button
1.Once a teammate votes to go away during a match, the "Leave Tournament" button will turn red
2.At the top of a match, the Leave Tournament button won't be usable until you reach the post-match screen. Disabling the button during stage, progression, and drop screens will make sure you don't leave the tournament early enough to receive a short-lived Tournament Ban
• Removed deadline on Tournament Finals Series
• Adjusted coloring on Free and Premium Challenges
[Xbox One] Fixed the bloom intensity on several different Wheels
• Corrected stat tracking for double demolitions
• Fixed trade status of several non-Common items
• Bots joining a match ongoing will use Boost as normal
• Fixed several bugs preventing Challenges Menu navigation and Challenge claiming
• Removed shading covering scoreboard during goal replays
• Fixed a bug causing another player's Accolades to point out on the post-match screen
For more information about Rocket League, please log in to our website-Lolga.com. We also support the Rocket League Trading service. We Promise the lowest Rocket League Prices you will get here.
It is an excellent thing for Rocket League players to urge high-quality Rocket League items with the most cost-effective price. so as to assist players to buy Rocket League items at a decent price, Lolga.com has done our greatest to supply the newest RL Prices to assist you are doing the simplest trade. All the costs are calculated from actual trades made on the web.
To ensure all players to understand the present Rocket League Items Prices, Lolga.com summarizes and updates the Rocket League list every day, giving all our clients a far better Rocket League Trading experience. Lolga.com provides the Rocket League Trading Prices list for all platforms promptly and precisely. the worth list covers Rocket League Items including battle-cars, bodies, wheels, boosts, antennas, decals, toppers, goal explosions, trails, banners, paints, avatar borders, blueprint trade up and new items.